"Decisions you make today will determine the story you tell tomorrow." - Craig Groeschel
The Bible is the infallible Word of God so why do we at times choose to believe the enemy's lies over who God says we are? God wants us to know who's we are and who He created us to be.
Laura shares in the video included: 4 decisions to consider to help us except and receive the truth of God's word.
1. Fearfully and wonderfully made Psalm 139:13-15
2. He called you before you were born Isaiah 49:1-2
3. Equipped and prepared Ephesians 6:10-18; 2 Timothy 3:16-17; Ephesians 2:10
4. Given authority to trample on the enemy and overcome his power and nothing will harm you Luke 10:19
5. Same Spirit who raised Christ from the dead dwells with us Romans 8:9-11
6. Offers us a divine exchange, replacing His truth for the lies we have believed.
2 Samuel 21:15-22; 1 Chronicles 20:4-8; 1 John 5:4; Proverbs 24:16; 2 Samuel 20:22; 1 Kings 20:13,14; Daniel 1:8; John 4:6-28; 1 Corinthians 15:58. More verses in outline on website with notes.